Pages

Sunday 7 June 2015

Guest where I went on the weekend?

On Monday the 1st of June, I went to the Warehouse in Sylvia Park with my ice and beautiful parents. We travelled in a small and silver car which was my dad's car.

When we got inside we looked around for the black school shoes. The shoe were at the end of the warehouse, it was right next to the adorable toys. It was a long walk from the main entrance. When we got to the shoes area I was so excited but felt exhausted. I picked a big black pair of school  shoes and I was excited to wear them to school on the following day.

After that we went to the socks area, and I chose pink, black, white and big, long socks. Then we looked for a school bag. I also bought a pink, blue, purple and dickies bag and a matching kitty lunch box with the same colors of blue and pink.

A  while later we went to pay for my school things. While we were walking I saw my teacher Miss. Chao and her dad. I said, "Hi" to my lovely and helpful teacher and she replied the same thing. When we got to the register the lady wearing a red t-shirt scanned my school things. The total cost $89.99 and my dad paid for it all. When we were done shopping, we went back to our small and silver car, and drove to the Chinese takeaway. We bought crispy and delicious pork and rice. I looked yummy and smelt so good.

Finally we went home and hungrily ate our food. While we were eating our delicious food, we watched T.V. It was so fun. It was the best day ever. I am super glad that I got to buy new things with my family. I wish that we can go back to the warehouse again soon.

WALT: understand and use descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use more than 4 adjectives to describe someone or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.