Pages

Thursday 20 August 2015

Do you have family meetings?

On Sunday the 17th of August I went to my nana's house for a family meeting. We drove there in my mum's big, grey car.

Image result for minecraftWhen I got there, I played cops and robber on my tablet with my cousin Summer. It was fun because Summer and I were in the same teams together and we were the cops. It was fun because we got to shoot the robbers and play with other people from other countries. Next we played five nights at freddys. It was terrifying because Freddy kept on popping up in our faces.

After that we ate some hot dogs and chicken. It was delcious because the hot dogs were cooked well and the chicken was flavorsome. After that we player Minecraft on two black and shiny computers. It was fun because we built a castle and had a building battle.

In Minecraft, we built Chica. Chica is an anamatronic in the game. She is a bird that is yellow and has black eyes. Next I had to go home. I said, "Bye" to everyone and hugged them. When I got home, I went to bed because I felt tired.

It was fun because I played minecraft with my cousin. I felt happy because I played cops and robbers with Summer. She is very fun to play with.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language.
I know I can do this I choose 8 appropriate adjectives, verbs to describe my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.