Pages

Friday 29 September 2017

Last Technicraft

Today was sadly the last day of Term 3 technicraft, however I am still excited for the next upcoming term of technicraft.

Screenshot 2017-09-29 at 11.52.52.pngI was full of excitement when I managed to finished the artwork I had been working on for the past few weeks . I carried on to the next activity which was 'Tiles.' I had to cut out many shapes and glue them onto a piece of cardboard. I started to paint the cardboard with a selection of pretty, metallic paints which included  gold and blue. To achieve shine on the tile, I then followed the instructions of our teacher, Mr Blankner.  A paper towel was laid on top of the painted tiles and left there for approximately 10 seconds.  While this dried, I did a 'Parody' artwork which I thought was really fun. My goal was to make fun of cartoon characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.