Pages

Sunday 3 April 2016

I want to learn more about Rippa Rugby!

Learning Intention: We are learning to write a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I record my recount of our first Rippa Rugby lesson using Blabberize.

On Friday the 1st of April, Room 7 had our first Rippa Rugby lesson. First we put on our velcro belts so that we could stick on our green or yellow Rippas. Our coach’s name was Hamish. Hamish is the rugby coach at the Marist club. Hamish told us to find a partner and my partner was Rosary. We had to be an arm length apart behind our partner. When he blew the whistle, the person at the back has to try to rip the Rippa off the person in front of them. After that, I had to go out of the game because I had a sore knee but I still had fun watching my friends play. My friends played a game of Rippa Rugby. They had to get into two teams, one yellow team and one green team. The first team to get a point was the yellow team but it wasn’t about winning, it was about having fun. We all had a lot of fun playing Rippa Rugby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.