Pages

Tuesday 10 February 2015

The Awesome day at the Beach!

On Tuesday afternoon, I went with my mum, dad and uncle. We travelled by car to the beach to have some fun.

When we went to the beach, I got changed into my togs with my dad. My dad and I wore T-shirts and shorts. My mum was sitting on a mat eating junk food while my uncle walked around the beach. The water was so cold. My dad was swimming and I was floating in the sea.

After a while, it was getting dark so I had to get out the water. It was cold after I got out of the water. When I got to the car, I got changed. Then my family and I went to Burger King. I got a bacon burger, my mum got some pork and rice, and my dad and uncle had fish and chips.


Then we finally went home. I was really tired, but I had to have a shower to wash of the sand. After I had a shower, I went to eat my burger in the lounge with my mum. We watched NCIS on the T.V. When the series was finished I went to sleep.

It was the best day ever. I wish that we could go to the back again. I felt really happy and full. The best part was when my dad and I went for a swim.
Learning intention: We are learning to use the structure of a recount correctly. 
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write my orientation, followed by the body and then the conclusion.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jayden,
    I like your story because you added a lot of detail. I've also been to the beach before. Where did you get the awesome picture? I hope you publish more stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayden,
    I really like how you have put a lot of effort into this, I also really like your tittle.
    well done Jayden keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.