Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Have you ever been to a wedding?

WALT write our plan to write
our recount using paragraphs

Have you ever been to a wedding?
Two years ago I went to a wedding with my family. It was at church and it was a beautiful day.

When we got inside the church,I felt nervous. First my auntie got married, almost everyone saw the flower girls. The flower girls were my cousins Summer and April, but Summers little sister Maddy was picking the petals from the ground and putting them in her pocket. It was hilarious.

Then Celeste, Carlos, Chloe and I said a speech.  Everyone was clapping.,I didn’t know about anyone else but my head was about to burst,I felt very, very nervous. More nervous than my cousins, but I was loud and proud. My speech was about how special the wedding was.  

After we finished saying our speech’s we went to a restaurant. It was a long drive to the restaurant. When we got inside we ate some delicious food and some candy. It was yummy and smelt yummy.

Then we saw some awesome dances, then we saw my auntie and her husband dance.Suddenly my heart began to pump because me,Celeste,Summer and Chloe were going to do the hula. After everyone finished eating we did the hula. We had to shake and swing side to side. After we finished doing the hula we all went home.

On that day I felt very, very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.