Pages

Thursday 21 August 2014

Night market


WALT use our plan to write our recount
The Night Market
On Saturday the 9th of August I went to the night market with my mum and dad to have fun and eat. The night market was under a car park.

I was wearing sandals, an orange t-shirt with a pink jumper and black tights. In my hands was a pink wallet with a lot of money inside. First my dad was looking for the night market. I felt bored, so I played on my pink tablet. I was playing minion rush, my favourite game.  Then my dad found the market. I hadn't even got on the game yet.

When we got inside the market, it was messy, noisy and crowded. I didn't imagine it being so messy. Then we went to get my dad and I food. I was going to share my food with my mum, thats why she didn't get her food. My dad and I got lamb and rice, yummy.

When we started walking back to the exit we meet up with my dad's friend from church. My mum and I were waiting for ages. After my dad stop talking to his friend we had to go home. I was so tired.

It was a long drive home. When we got home I ate the food we got from the night market. It was delicious. Next I started to watch Every Witch Way, there was a lot of episodes.  When I finished watching TV I had to go sleep so I can wake up for another lovely day.

On that wonderful night I felt so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.