Pages

Thursday 6 August 2015

YAY! We're going to the movies!

Image result for guardians of the galaxy
Image result for inside out joy sadness anger fear and disgust





On Monday the 13th of July I went to the movies with my cousin Lina. I went with Celeste, Nathaniel and Shante. We watched Inside out. Inside out was an animation about five chracters named Joy, Sadness, Fear,Disgust and Anger. They controll the emotions of a girl named Riley. As she expirenced events in her life, Joy and sadness where stranded on memory island. So anger put a bad idea in Riley's mind. We ate popcorn, ice cream, lollies, chocolate and drank coke. The popcorn was buttery, the ice cream was minty, the lollies and chocolate was sweet and the drink was refreshing. After that we went home. My cousin's house is a 2 storey house. It also has a park in front of the house. Near the house was a tennis and a basketball court.
First, my cousins and I watched minecraft. Then we played at the park. After a while we played tennis. It was fun because we all had turns. Next, we went back home and had KFC for dinner. It was delicious.

 When we were getting ready for bed we watched two movies. We watched Guardians of the Galaxy and Teenage Mutant Ninga Turtles. It was fun because the Guardians of the Galaxy really interesting and my favourite charecter is Gamora. I was about 5 characters that could save the world. Groot dies at the end because he saved the other people from the buildings when it fall apart. However at the end, Groot grows and dances to the music. After that we fell asleep. It was the best day ever because we played tennis.I wish we had time to play basketball as well.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use 5 appropiate adjectives and explain what the movies were about.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.