Pages

Thursday 3 September 2015

Yay! Let's work together to pick some oranges!

On Thursday the 27th of August, I went to my nana's house. I travelled there in my mum's car. My mum's car is silver.

When I got inside, I went on my tablet and watched Nerdy Nummies. It was fun because Rossana was making Minecraft cake, it was a grass and sand block cake. It looked delicious.
Image result for tablet
After that I went to ea
t a chocolate donut with sprinkles. The chocolate was sweet and the sprinkle were colorful. Next I went to pick the oranges from the tree with my auntie, Celeste, April and Maddy. It was fun because we got to climb the tree using the ladder. April and I built a truck.

Soon after, Celeste and I cut the carrots, cabbage and broccoli, while April  peeled the carrots.

After that, we played cops and robbers on our devices. It was fun becasue I got to play with my cousins.

A few hours later, it was time to go home. I drew some pictures and then I fell asleep. 

That was the best day ever. I felt happy because we got to pick oranges, I really enjoyed picking the oranges.



We are learning to use descriptive language in our recount.
I know I can do this when I use 5 approprite adjectives and verbs to describe my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.