Pages

Sunday 29 May 2016

My favourite character is Speed!

Learning intention: We are learning to use descriptive language in our recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use adjectives, verbs and adverbs to describe my weekend at the movies.

On Sunday the 22nd of May, my auntie dropped my mum and I to the movies to watch X - men for my mum’s birthday. My auntie’s car is light brown and big. We drove to the movies at Sylvia Park.


Image result for x men apocalypseWhen we got there, we got out of the car and my mum and I walked quickly to Pak’n’Save to buy some snacks for us to enjoy during the movie. We bought colorful and chewy skittles and buttery popcorn. They were both delicious snacks to eat.


After we buying our snacks, my mum and I walked to the movies before the movie started. When we got inside, it was packed with people.


We walked inside cinema 7 and we found a seat next to my auntie. After we sat down, we watched a lot of advertisements which are always played at the beginning of movies.


After seven advertisements, the movie came on. I was so excited because I’ve never seen
X-men before. The movie started went from 1:30 pm until  4:00pm.


The movie was about seven super heroes but two of them couldn’t control their powers. My favourite character was Speed and my cousin Celeste liked Storm. They fought five villans, they only fought five villans because one of them was very powerful. He lived underground for hundreds of years.


During the movie, I ate my delicious snacks. When I ate the popcorn, it tasted soft and buttery. When I ate the skittles, it was sweet and chewy.


Two hours later, the movie ended and all the lights turned on so we all walked quickly outside the cinema.
Once we were outside, my auntie dropped my mum, Celeste and I  off at my house in her small, blue car.


When we drove up the driveway, my auntie parked and we jumped out of the car and walked slowly to the door because we were all feeling exhausted from all the actions in the movie that we watched.


When we went inside, my mum and dad had a nap while my cousin and I played on my black PS4. We played Minecraft because it was our favourite game. We went on our survival world which we made two weeks ago. We went on adventures in the caves and mine shafts to look for things that we might be able to use for armour and weapons for fighting against mobs. We also made a big house out of clear glass, light brown oak wood and grey cobble stone that we found in caves and sometimes mountains.


Next, we played Call Of Duty. We were on the map called Comeback and we played in the Team Deathmatch mode. We had one person in our team and three people in the other team to even it out. We chose to play the regular level as a challenge. Every game was ten minutes long but you can make it five minutes or unlimited time. At the end of the game, our team won by ten. It was fun playing Call Of Duty.


After that, my cousin Celeste had to go because it was getting late and it was a school day the next day. My auntie came to pick her up and I also went to bed.

It was the best day ever because we celebrated my mum’s birthday and I got to play Minecraft and Call Of Duty with my cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.