Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Spending time with my cousin!

Learning intention: We are learning to use descriptive language in our recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use adjectives to describe my cousin's visit to my house.

On Saturday the 11th of June, my cousin came over to my green and red house. We picked her up from her house in my mum's big, silver car.

When we got back to our house with Celeste, my cousin and I walked inside the house and sat down on our comfortable, brown chairs to play on my black PS4. We played Minecraft. First, we built our houses. My house was made out of jungle wood, birch wood and oak wood. The walls of my house was made out of birch wood and a checkered patterned floor.

Next, we played tag and I was the first tagger. We ran around Celeste's house and I tagged her (on minecraft). Ten minutes later, we had to get off the PS4 because my mum wanted to watch her movie and we weren't allowed to watch it as it wasn't a movie for children. so my cousin and I walked to my bedroom and grabbed a book and two pencils so that we could play a game.

We played bus stop and we wrote name, celebrity, food, animal and total on the top. Bus stop is when someone says the alphabet in their head and the other person says stop. The letter that you get is the starting letter that you have to use for the name, celebrity, food or animal and the total is how many points you have at the end. The first letter was 'J,' for name I said Jayden, for celebrity I said Jennifer Lopez, for food I did jam and I couldn't think of an animal that starts with the letter 'j'. After that, we played hangman. First Celeste thought of the word and then I had to guess the letters that could be in the word that she is thinking of.

One hour later, we had to go to sleep because it was getting late so we hopped into our big, comfortable beds and we quickly fell asleep.

It was the best day ever because I got to spend time with my cousin and we got to play on my black PS4. I always feel really happy when my cousin comes over. I hope that she comes over next time to spend more time with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.