Pages

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Need or Wants

WALT explain the difference between a NEED and a WANT 
I know this because a need is stuff you have to survive with like food,warm clothes,shelter and love.
A want is stuff you don't need like toys,television,phone,tablet,mp3 player,boom box,unhealthy food and i pads.

We read the story a chair for my mother.
I know that the chair in the story is a want because they already have chairs that they can sit on and watch tv or have a nap. I know that the chair in the story is a want because all their furniture burnt down and they are still alive. I know that the chair in the story is a want because they don’t need a comfortable and large chair for them to survive. I know that the chair in the story is a want because they don’t need a comfortable chair for them to sleep on or peel fruit or to watch tv on. I know that the chair in this story is a want because when chairs where not made yet they still were alive. I know that the chair in my story is a want because they don’t need to sleep on a chair they can sleep inside their room.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.