Pages

Sunday 24 May 2015

Watch out Quick Silver!

On Monday the 27th of April, I went to the movies at Sylvia Park  with my nice auntie, uncle and there three daughters Summer, April and Maddy. We watched Avengers age of the ultrons.

When we got inside, the big and tall building it was crowded with people and it was very noisy. After we got some yummy food, we went into number two, we sat in red seats numbers 26 and 27. When we got inside the theater we saw an advertisement on the big black screen that had people posing at the red coke cola photo booth. It was a long queue.

When the advertisement finished, the movie started. I asked my auntie nicely for some chicken flavored chips and she said, "Yes!" The first part of the movie was when the good superheros saw some very bad people, so they went there and did what they had to do. The plot was about Iron man making an evil robot. The robot was tall and it was silver, it also had red eyes.

The evil robot worked with two bad people. One of them was super speed and the other was the person who controlled people. My favorite character is Quick Silver. The robot had an army of small but clever robots. The avengers won the first battle but the robot said, "We will come back for you!"

They did come back but the two superheros went on the good side and they helped the avengers. They all tried to protect the red machine. Captain America said, "There are too many of them," so only Scarlet Witch stayed to protect the red machine.

When Hawk eye went to save a little boy under a red car he almost got shot, but Quick Silver jumped in front of them like a bunny and sacrificed himself for them. Scarlet Witch was sad because her brother had died and her sadness made her even more powerful and it killed all the ultrons.

I had fun because I got to watch the movie Avenger age of the ultrons. I felt sad because my favorite superhero died. I can't wait for the next action movie to come.

WALT: understand and use language features.
I know I know I can do this when I use adjective and similes in my story to describe someone or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.