Pages

Thursday 19 February 2015

The awesome game of golf!

On Thursday the 6th of February, Room 7 went to play golf. It was on the field outside Room 1, 2 and the library.

First we warmed up by jumping in hoops and I was the first one. We jumped in hoops so we could be nice and warm. It was really sunny and hot, so I wore my hat. When we finished warming up Coach Kanou told us to partner up and I went with Rosary.

When we finished picking our partners, we got a ball. We all had to throw the ball as far as we could and say our names. When we finished saying our names we played throws with our partners and that was really fun. When we finished, we had to get into groups of five, so we could play some golf. After we hit the ball Coach Kanou always says to put down the putter, when he said "Go" We ran to the balls to put it back for the next person.

At the end of our lesson, we said "Thank you"  to Coach Kanou and his supervisor Stuwert. When we said thank you to Coach Kanou, he mentioned the 2 golden rules again. It was to keep safe and have fun.

I had a great time. I hope that I can do better next time. I felt very proud of myself.

Learning intention: WALT use the structure of a recount correctly.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write the orientation, followed by the events and then the conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.