Pages

Thursday 25 February 2016

I love softball!

We are learning to write a recount.
I know I can do this when I record my recount of Interschool softball using Blabberize.


On Wednesday the 24th of February, Saint Patrick's softball teams walked to Mt. Wellington War Memorial Park. Both teams had four games. The year 6’s versed Pt. England and the year 7 and 8 versed Glenbrae at the games. We all had fun on the first round, but we were tired and hot because of the sun. Next, the year 7 and 8s had another game and they versed Pt. England while my team had a half an hour rest. After that, the year 7 and 8s had a nice, relaxing rest while we played against Bailey Road. We all had two more games and we walked back to school at the end of our games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.