Pages

Monday 1 February 2016

Have you watched Hunger games 3? I have!

On Sunday the 21st of November I felt really excited because my mum and I were going to my cousin's 12th birthday. We drove there in my mum's big, silver car. We had to drive all the way to Sylvia Park because that's were the movies were held.

When we got to Sylvia Park, my mum tried to find a car park near the mall, well I went to the theater to wait for her. When she found a car park she ran as fast as she could because the movie had already started. When I got inside the mall, I ran up the stairs and went inside the theater. When I finally got to the waiting room for the private screening, I saw my auntie and uncle that were waiting for my mum and I to come because we were the last ones.

Image result for hunger games 3A while later my mum came and we got our buttery popcorn, sweet m and ms, delicious ice cream and a refreshing drink of coke. When we went inside cinema 10, it was really dark, so my mum switched on her torch from her white phone. When she switched it on, it ruined the movie because people wanted it to be dark inside the room.

My mum and I couldn't find a seat, so we sat on the stairs next to my cousin, Celeste, the birthday girl. After we settled down, we opened our ice creams and dipped it into our popcorn. It was delicious because the popcorn was buttery. The movie was about a group of people that was trying to stay alive because other people want to kill them. The main character was Catniss Everdeen. 

After the movie had finished, my mum and I walked to the car and drove us home.

It was the best day ever because we watched the hunger games 3 and I felt happy because it was my cousin's birthday.


Learning intention: We are learning to understand and use appropriate descriptive language in my writing.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use 11 appropriate adjectives and 11 appropriate verbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.