Pages

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Toss the ball up high and serve across the net!

Learning Intention: We are learning to write a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I record my recount of our third tennis lesson using Blabberize.

On Friday we had tennis on the top court. Our coach was James. James taught us how to serve. When we served, our partner hit the ball back to us with the racket. My partner was Rhonda. Rhonda was really good at throwing the ball and I was really good at hitting the ball with the rackets. Next we had other small activities. We had to hit the ball up and down, then we had to hit the ball down and finally we hit the ball with the racket frame. After that, we lined up in two lines on the opposite side of each other to try and hit the ball to the circle in the middle. Soon it was time to go because our session was only 30 minutes long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.