Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Have you ever been fishing?

On Saturday the 28th of March, I went fishing with my dad, mum and uncle. We went to Pt.England in my mum's van.

When we got there, my mum and I ate our food that we got from the bakery nearby. I had one piece of chicken and lots of chips. It was called a snack pack. It was delicious.

After that, I asked my mum if I could play in the sand and she said "Yes!" I tried to make a mermaid tail. Then, I saw my cousins running like a cheetah towards me.

When they came to me, we played on the sand. We found a lot of beautiful shells. After that, we asked our parents if we could go for a refreshing swim and they said, "Yes!"

When we first got into the water, it was cold but then we warmed up and we all felt hot. We played Mako Mermaids and we played until it got dark. We pretended that it was the full moon and that to of us lost our mermaid tails and only one of us cold survive.

Then we got changed. After we were dry, I got out my pink tablet and we played connect four. It was fun because we got to verse each other.

Finally we had to go home. I said good bye to my cousins and headed home. When we got home, I had a nice, long shower and then I went to bed. I said to my parents, "Good night" and that was another adventurous day gone. I had so much fun because I had time to bond with my family. I think that's what God wants us to do, to build relationships in our lives.

WALT-understand and use language features.
I know I can do this when I use first person in my recount.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.