Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Happy Mother's Day mum!

On Sunday the 10th of May, I went to church for Mother's day. I went in my mum's big car. Inside the car was my mum, my auntie and her three nice kids.

When we got to church, we saw my uncle Lome and his friend Danny. When we got inside, my mum and I sat next to my cousin Summer wearing pink clothes.

After a while, Father was doing the offertory. I went up with my cousins, Summer, April and Maddy.
After that we received red roses and gave them to our mothers. They felt proud and they kissed and hugged us.

When mass had finished,we went home and had a barbeque. When we got home, my dad was makingour meal with  meat. While we were all waiting, I asked my mum if I could go on her big and red phone and she said, "Yes!" as loud as a elephant. I went on YouTube because I was bored playing games and so I watched mine craft. When I finished watching it, my mum called me for dinner. I had brown lamb chops and yellow potato salad because they are my favorite. After that I played with my cousins and we played tag. I was in. I tagged my cousin Summer and she asked my cousins and I if we could play a different game. We said, "Sure!" We were all thinking of what to play and then an idea popped in my head and I said, "Why don't we play doge ball." They all yelled, " Yes!" We played until it was dark because it was really fun.

It was the best day ever. I wish that we stayed longer so that I could play on the computer. Happy Mother's day to all the mothers around the world.

WALT: understand and use descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use adjectives to describe someone or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.