Pages

Saturday 23 May 2015

YAY! I'm going bowling!

On Sunday the 17th of April, I went bowling for family night out. I walked with my two cousins Carlos and Brooklyn, I also walked with my nice uncle and auntie.

When we got there my uncle gave my cousins and I one token, but my auntie wearing a pink top said that she was going to give ten tokens after the 2 games of bowling. Then my other auntie said to me, "What is your super girl's name?" I said, "Black Widow."

After we chose our super girls and super boy names we played bowling. The first person was Celeste, her name was Thor girl. On her first roll she knocked out nine pins. Next was Bat girl (my cousin Summer), she shot six pins. After that it was my cousin Aprils turn, her name was Wonder Woman. Next it was me, Black Widow. Next it was Raven (Brooklyn). Then finally Groot (Carlos). We all had two games.

After our two games, my auntie gave us ten grey tokens. My first game was Whack the blue and dangerous shark, from that game I got thirty five red and white tickets my next game was the super spinning wheel, I played that game two times, I got forty red and white tickets from that game. Next I played 2 games of Deal or no deal. I got 105 from that game. After that I played a game of basket ball, I got twenty tickets.

When I finished playing my games, I bought two red whoppy cushions with my tickets, I also bought a pink whistle for my little cousin Maddy, I gave my other whoppy cushion for my cousin Celeste.

After that we had to go home, this time I went in a car. While we were driving home Celeste and I were playing with our red whoppy cushisions. It was loud but funny. When we got home we waited for my uncle to buy hot chips. When he arrived we ate the hot chips and went to bed.

It was a fun day because it was my first time going bowling. I wished that I had more grey tokens to play more fun games.

WALT-understand and use language features.
I know I can do this when I use adjectives to describe someone or something in my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.